All submission requirements are enforced by the WFTDA Sanctioning Committee.
- The host team must submit a game and the visiting league must approve the game at least 30 days in advance of the game (in local venue time). Once approved by both teams, the WFTDA Sanctioning Committee will process the application.
- If a game application is submitted to the WFTDA Sanctioning Committee less than 30 days in advance of the game, the WFTDA Sanctioning Committee will determine the applicable party and may assess a late fee of US$100 to process the application.
- Should the league fail to pay the late fee within 30 days of receipt of the invoice, the WFTDA Sanctioning Committee may assess a US$25 late fee.
- Should the league fail to pay the late fee within 60 days, the WFTDA Sanctioning Committee may suspend processing of all league Charters and sanctioning applications until the fee is paid.
- Sanctioning applications must be submitted prior to the game being played. Applications for games may be retroactively approved, but game applications may not be retroactively submitted.
- Should a league have any issues while submitting a sanctioning application at the deadline, it must contact email@example.com immediately. Failure to do so may result in late fees or the game being ineligible for rankings.
Forward to Insurance Requirements
Back to Sanctioning Home Page
Real. Strong. Athletic. Revolutionary.